FALCONRY INFORMATION AND WORK IN ITALY

siren

HELLO/CIAO

MY NAME IS JOHN I AM 31 YEARS OLD AND HAVE JUST JOINED YOUR FORUM/PORTALE I AM LOOKING FORWARD IN SPEAKING TO ALL OF YOU REGARDING FALCONRY AND HOPE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS.

MY FAMILY AND I WILL BE MOVING TO ITALY VERY SOON BUT I WOULD LIKE TO FIND WORK IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS IN WHICH I AM EXPERIENCED (BELOW) AND ANY FALCONRY INFORMATION I SHOULD KNOW. ANY INFORMATION WILL BE GREATLY RECIEVED AND AS I LEARN MY ITALIAN I WILL POST IN YOUR LANGUAGE.
BIRD CONTROL - AIRPORT, INDUSTRIAL, LANDFILL, CITY/TOWN/COASTAL AND FARMS, ETC
AVICULTURE
FALCONRY DISPLAYS IN ZOO OR CENTRE
PEST CONTROL SALES/MARKETING
MANAGEMENT (AS ABOVE)
CONSERVATION AND PROTECTION

THANKYOU FOR READING THIS, I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH VARIOUS FALCONERS IN ITALY TO THINK ABOUT A BREEDING CENTRE AS THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE MANY OVER THERE AS IN THE UK ALTHOUGH THIS WOULD BE CHALLENGING IT WOULD BE BENFICIAL TO FALCONERS IN ITALY AND EUROPE.

JOHN

Welcome John! In which region of Italy you will go to live and what you fly?

About the job I don't know, better if we wait a more experienced falconer of the forum :wink:

Roby

P.S Sorry for my bad english  :D

For your purposes, i think you'll arrive in the wrong land!!!
I've seen some falconry displays...are you brave enough to wear a fantozzi dresses and show yourself to a lot of people??? :lol:
maybe you can find something in protection projet, but really, is very difficult to help you in Italy....

Roby, Thankyou for your help. I am looking at the Milan area at present as we have contacts there but does depend on job.

Thanks Again

John

tomtomfalco,

I appreciate this maybe difficult but those so called displays to the public are the future of falconry and our young. It doesnt matter what they are dressed in as long as there message is a good one, so in answer to your question yes I would wear a dress.

Finding work anywhere at present is difficult, as for the wrong land, watch this space.........
i think with the right attitude, experience and persistancy anyone can succeed. Thankyou for your reply.

Regards

John

Hi john welcome on this site !!! as I told you on IFF I live in west MIlano, We can see what going on!!!

Ciao Giacomo

Wise words John, probably you will have a lot of problems but if you are determinated you can do anything  :wink:

I live in north-west of Milan, not to far from Wapity  :wink:

Good luck for your project  :)

Roby

Alimenti e Snacks Naturali per cani
Indietro
Alto