Falconeria Toscana = sorry i speak poor Italian

Shungar

Aspirante Falconiere
Hello!

Please excuse my lack of Italian as i am not fluent,i would like to thank Cesena and Wapity( sei stato un grande aiuto)for helping to answer my questions on the Internetional Falconry Forum.
Is there any other falconers in the Toscana region?,also what is the regional falconry club for Toscana?

Do many italian falconers breed falcons?,as i wish to breed from my pair of gyr falcons and peregrines.

I hunt with golden eagle and goshawk and i would like to meet any other falconers in the region who hunt with any hawk or falcon.

Grazie e tutti i migliori

Rob

ciao rob ben venuto nel forum italiano come ti ho detto il tuo italiano è ok, qui i toscani sono parecchi vedrai che si faranno vivi.

ciao Giacomo

ho provveduto ad eliminare il doppione

Ciao!, E il mio libro italiano frase mi aiuta un sacco!, E dispiace ragazzi ho postato questo argomento da incidente sotto le foto :oops:

Ok!, Non so tutte le parole in italiano per la questione:)

Can anyone tell me the "hunting seasons" start and stop in italy?,is each region the same or different?

usually the season start the third sunday of settember and stop the end of January, more or less is the same in all italy

Welcome! Your italian is good, better then my english  :lol:
Vedrai che i falconieri toscani si faranno vivi  :wink:

Ciao, io di sicuro sono toscano ma non posso dire di essere un falconiere...sono solo un novellino!!  :lol:  :lol:
Piacere di conoscerti comunque.
Ciao ciao
Max.

Hi! I am surely from Tuscany (Pistoia) but i can't say I am a falconer...I am just a rookie :lol:  :lol:
Nice to meet you.
Max.

Grazie per la accoglie con favore il sito, spero di saperne di piö su l'arte della falconeria in Italia :wink:

Toscano1,your falconry hoods are excellent! :wink: ,i have visited your website many times.

Grazie e riguarda

Alimenti e Snacks Naturali per cani
Indietro
Alto